Food Bioscience Journal is presenting awards to support and encourage young researchers to build their confidence and dedication towards food bioscience.
Best Oral Young Researcher Award - €350 EURO
Best Poster Award - €150 EURO
Certificate - The winners will receive a certificate issued by Elsevier.
- A presenter must submit their abstract (including all co-authors information).
- A presenter must be registered for the Bionaturals-2023 Annual Meeting.
- The presentation will be judged by the panelist and awards will be given after the conference for oral and poster presentations.
Food Bioscience is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to provide a forum for recent developments in the field of bio-related food research. The journal focuses on both fundamental and applied research worldwide, with special attention to ethnic and cultural aspects of food bioresearch.
Topics covered in the journal include but are not limited to:
- Biochemical, biophysical and biological properties of foods, ingredients, and components
- Mechanism of functional foods and ingredients including both novel and traditional fermented foods
- Genetic, and cellular and molecular biology germane to food production and processing
- Foodomics: comprehensive studies involving genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, nutrigenomics and chemogenomics of foods and their interactions with humans
- Biomaterials for food-related systems such as food packaging, food analysis, and delivery of nutraceuticals and functional food additives
- Application of novel technology to foods.
For more details, please visit: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/food-bioscience